REMS is a comprehensive property management software tool enabling property owners
worldwide to monitor and maintain their real estate investments. It will assist you
in the day-to-day operations of managing your property portfolio. The program is
adaptable for both new property owners with a small number of investments, as well
as the more advanced owner with large numbers of properties and numerous locations.
REMS can be used with residential as well as commercial properties.
REMS offers the following features:
- Maintain Property data such as tenant, manager, owner and banking information
- Provides built-in calculators to assist with your investment, mortgage, and loan data
- Ability to create and generate detailed reports on property database information
- Calculates and monitors property content depreciation
- A photo contact and property database
- A day planner and schedule
- Creates general and tenancy letters to assist you in managing your properties
- Monitor accounts associated with each property
- Windows 95/98/ME/2000/NT40/XP
- 400 MHz or faster Pentium
- 64 MB RAM
- CD-ROM drive (For hard copy version only)
- Screen Resolution of 800x600
The REMS software comes in a PC version only. For Mac/Apple users, REMS requires a PC
emulator, which can be found in most local computer stores.
The REMS software can be delivered physically or electronically.
The physical delivery is shipped to you on a CD-ROM (US $995.00).
The electronic delivery is sent to you via an email message (US $945.00).
The email message contains a link for downloading the program, as well as the Serial Number needed for registration.
An electronic purchase of REMS will be processed within one standard (US) business day (Monday-Friday, except holidays).
A CD-ROM purchase of REMS will be processed within one standard (US) business day (Monday-Friday, except holidays) and shipped via a two-day delivery service.
All international orders of REMS will be the electronic version, not the CD-ROM version.
In accordance with industry standards and Property Prosperity policies, no returns will be accepted for software.